Monday, March 15, 2010

Looking for pictures....

Hi everyone!

I am looking for pictures of finishes of my designs if any of you have some (or know of anyone else??). I am going to be adding a "gallery" page to my website, so any pictures would be appreciated. They can be of any of my designs, freebies as well. I have quite a few already, and am always amazed at the creativity!

Also - I am getting closer every day to hitting the big 100 for followers. Once I get there, I will be holding a drawing for some free designs. If you know any stitchers (or dancers, readers, musicians, or anyone), ask them to sign up to follow. Then I'll put anyone who is interested into a hat (their names... not them) and give away some free designs.

Should be fun!

Hope you all are having a great Monday!

Maria

PS - Our spring peepers are back... and they sound wonderful!

1 comment:

SandraRee said...

Hi Maria! I couldn't find your email address to send you a picture. I stitched your Easter Bunny freebie. The photo is on my blog. Thanks!

Sahara