Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pay it Forward!

Hello friends!

I am seeing all kinds of great blogs doing this.... 
and thought it was such a wonderful idea!

The first 5 people who leave a comment here will receive a free pattern from me. 
THEN - follow the rules below.
Please make sure to leave your name and email address so that I can contact you.

So simple and fun...
and a great way to "pay it forward"! 
: )



HERE IS HOW IT WORKS...

THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT
ON THIS BLOG POST WILL RECEIVE
A GIFT FROM ME.
IN RETURN, YOU MUST FIRST WRITE A BLOG
POST ON YOUR BLOG EXPLAINING
PAY IT FORWARD 2011.
THEN, SEND OUT A HANDMADE GIFT TO THE FIRST
FIVE VISITORS WHO LEAVE A COMMENT
ON YOUR POST. TAKE YOUR TIME....
THIS SHOULD BE A FUN, JOYFUL EXPERIENCE.
NO PRESSURE... JUST ENJOY THE
PROCESS OF MAKING AND GIVING.

6 comments:

amanda said...

wow I am the first one to write
really a kind idea
I am Amanda from Italy and here it is my e-mail address
amandacoppa1970@libero.it

bye and have a nice day

primitivebettys said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
purensimple-Theresa said...

This is such a wonderful thing to do for people that we don't even know. I just signed up for this on my blog as well. How fun to make others smile by giving just alittle something of ourselves.
Have a blessed day.

Karen said...

I like the idea, but do not have a blog. I think giving is more important that receiving.
Went to a stash buster class today thur our guilt, so that I can use up fabric. we make quilts for foster children being adopted.
Good luck.
karencg@hotmail.com

ArchangelDecker said...

I'd love to be able to do this. It sounds like so much fun! :)

Maria said...

Hello y'all!

I've got my "Pay It Forward" 5 and have emailed each of you. Please let me know which pattern you choose so that I can get them to you.

Thanks!

Maria