Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hello Friends!

It's been too long since I've posted... so sorry about that... but I've got 4 new designs in the works!
Also - here is an Easter Freebie - just to say "Thanks!" for supporting me and my little design company.

Enjoy, and don't forget to send photos of your finishes (I'll share them here for all to see!)

Thanks and Happy Easter!

~Maria






















Click on pattern to enlarge.

Legend:
circle -     DMC 310    black
line -        DMC 469    green
dark sideways "L" like symbol -     DMC 3830    rose
Feel free to change colors to your taste and use any fabric that you prefer.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Easter Maria!
Thanks you for the sweet freebie!

Susan said...

Thank-you and I am glad you posted. I was starting to worry...

Happy Easter!

Ranae said...

Thank You!
Happy Easter!!!

Lili said...

Hello!
Hope you had a great Easter time!
Thank you for the cute freebie!
Hugs,
Lili

Maria said...

Thanks Ladies! {{{Hugs}}}