Friday, October 29, 2010

Keepin' Busy

Hi Ya'll!

Trying to keep busy while waiting for new designs to get ready.
Working on a new CS design called "Imagine Peace"
and finished 2 new "Haunted House" & "graveyard" punchneedle designs.
Photos stinks... batteries bad. 
BUT...
here in Athens, Ohio, home of Ohio University...
this week-end is the annual Halloween "Block Party".
This is where several thousand people visit our little town to party.
They close off our main street, 
and the visiting people drink...
and drink and drink....
from noon to 2am (or later) on Saturday/Sunday.
They start arriving today.
I'm not about to go into town (except to pick up my kid)!
I'm stocked up on cross stitch, movies, (junk) food & a good book.
I'm stayin' put until Sunday.

: ) ~ M

1 comment:

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

I am so impressed by your PN designs! they are just wonderful and you know I LOVE your Halloween ones the BEST!!!!!!!
WOW