Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hi!

Hello!

It's been 18th birthday central around here. 

 She is a senior in high school, taking college classes and has her first job... 
so her birthday was soo busy we decided to celebrate over the week-end!
It stinks to become an adult when the world doesn't just stop for your birthday anymore! 
: )

It has been great fun!

I wanted to share a bit of exciting news! My designs are now available on 2 new websites!

The first is wholesale site for shops, called "Independent Creative Group", or "ICG Crafts":
and the other is a website to purchase PDF patterns (E-Patterns) called "Patterns Online.com)
I haven't gotten them all loaded yet... but am working on it!
Hope you all are having a fantastic week-end!

~ Maria

1 comment:

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

How wonderful for you hun! I have to get more into PC Stitch and loaded on PatternsOnLine it has been a while since I have sent them anything I hope I still have their email LOL
Best of luck LOVE your designs