Thursday, November 11, 2010

First Ever Punch Needle Design for Sale! Woot!

Okay, my friends!

You witness an historic moment here.

I am offering my first ever punch needle design for sale. 

"Christmas Angel"

So excited!

My first love is, and will always be, cross stitch... but... 
it's really nice to try new things so that I don't burn out!

This was so fun to create and PUNCH! 

What do ya'll think?

Smiles!! : ) ~M



Available Here:


PS - I am still accepting names for the winter house punch needle
and will have a choice (random) by the end of the week-end, 
so if you have any more... please let me know!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations! I love it! I haven't tried punchneedle yet, but I want to some day.

Patty C. said...

It is beautiful - It makes me want to try punch needle